Wednesday 7 October 2015

INTRODUCTION GRAMMAR b

My name’s Roberto. I’m 32 and I’m from Chile.
I was born in Santiago and I’ve lived there all my life.
I’m married. My wife’s name’s Emilia. She’s from Santiago
too. We don’t have any children. We live with Emilia’s
parents in their flat, and I get on with them very well, but
we’d like to have our own place. We’re looking for a flat
at the moment. I work for a pharmaceutical company
and Emilia is a translator. We both work very hard,
but luckily we don’t have to do any housework.
Emilia’s parents are retired, so they look after the house.
I don’t have much free time, but when I have the chance,
I enjoy doing sport. I used to play tennis, but now
I don’t have enough time. I’m learning English because
I need it for my job. My writing is OK, but I want to get
better at speaking. I have to speak to many clients in
English and I often make mistakes. Next summer
I’m going to go to the UK to do a business English course.

© OUP English File Intermediate 3rded

No comments:

Post a Comment