Sunday 8 November 2015

3A GRAMMAR comparatives and superlatives answers

a
1 Cycling to work is quicker than walking.
2 Olga drives more carefully than Bill. ü
3 My dad has less hair now than he had five years ago.
4 Now I've tried them on, these shoes are more comfortable than I thought they were going to be.
5 In this photo you look younger than your sister.
6 Taxis are much more expensive than buses or the Underground. ü
7 Anne's not as tall as Susie, but she's thinner. ü
8 My phone is more modern than yours. It's got a better camera.
9 I love riding my scooter, it's much better than driving a car.
10 Can you say that again more slowly, please? I didn't understand a word! ü
11 It's the most beautiful beach I've ever been to. The sea looks amazing.
12 Sean's the worst actor in the group, but he's the best singer.
13 What's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to you? ü
14 Everyone thinks their mum's cooking is the best in the world.
15 Which sofa looks nicer do you think? The blue one or the red one?
16 I think we should take this case. It's the biggest one that we have. ü
17 It's usually hotter here in June than it is in May.
18 Did you go to the same school as your brother?
19 That restaurant over there is fantastic. It's cheap and you can eat as much food as you like.

20 I read a lot faster than my brother. I've finished the book, and he's still on page 30. ü

English File 3rd edition Teacher’s Book Intermediate Photocopiable © Oxford University Press 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment